To get your church started with Flocknote, follow these steps below.
Phase 1 – Get Oriented with Flocknote
Phase 2 – Easy Setup
- Set up groups for your different teams & ministries (5-10 mins)
- Assign admin roles to your leaders (5-10 mins)
- Email the Get Started & Training videos to your new admins (5-10 mins)
- Set your Text-to-Join keyword & Vanity URL (3-5 mins)
- Send out some test notes to yourself (5-10 mins)
- Put a reminder graphic in the bulletin and on social media (5-10 mins)
Phase 3 – Gathering Contact Info You Already Have
- Export your members’ contact info from your central member database to a spreadsheet (15-20 mins)
- Import this spreadsheet into Flocknote (3-5 mins) OR email the spreadsheet to email@example.com and we’ll import it for you
- Email your admins and ask them to add their contacts to their groups (5-10 mins)
Phase 4 – Hold a Signup Sunday
- Announce/remind people to bring their phones next weekend (1-2 mins)
- Edit and print out the Signup Sunday script (5-10 mins)
- Email to customize a flyer or card for your Signup Sunday Flyer | Launch Card (15-20 mins).
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your copy!
- On the big Launch Date, follow the script and hand out the flyers (5-10 mins)
- Repeat this process for 2-3 more Sundays