You simply start with a free plan (free for up to 40 members) and then grow from there with our incremental pricing (so you never pay for more than you need). You get a free Text-to-join keyword (using a 5-digit short-code phone number), too! No commitment. No risk. No credit card required.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you count members? And can I start small and upgrade later?
What payment methods do you accept? And can I pay yearly?
How do I justify the cost of Flocknote to my boss?
How do I get my boss and other leaders to adopt Flocknote?
Can Flocknote integrate with our website?
Can people reply to emails and text messages? Where do replies go?
Does Flocknote work with our member database (ParishSoft, PDS, etc.)?
Do I have to load any software?
Does each admin get their own account to log in with?
How do our members sign up (and what is “Text-to-join”)?
– There are 4 main ways people can connect with you on Flocknote:
- They can Text-to-join using our short-code phone number (i.e. “Text [KEYWORD] to 84576”). You can choose your first keyword for free (and can purchase more for only $4/month). All in a matter of minutes — right from their mobile phone while sitting in front of you — it captures their name, mobile phone number, and email address, AND then it let’s them pick whatever groups (ministries, lists, etc. you create) they want to get info from. It’s really, really cool. Click here for a short video demo.
- They can do the same thing through your own Flocknote link you share (ex: flocknote.com/yourchurch).
- You can embed the signup form on your website.
- For any contacts you already have, you can simply import them into Flocknote, put them on whatever groups they need to be on and start texting and emailing your members. So technically your members don’t even *have* to directly sign up in order to benefit from Flocknote.
We have a Facebook page, why do we need Flocknote?
How is Flocknote different from an email marketing tool (Constant Contact, etc.)?
Does Flocknote have a mobile app?
– That said, we do have plans for various mobile apps that will enhance the Flocknote experience (if somebody prefers to use them that way). So stay tuned for that and a lot of other exciting stuff we have coming down the pipe.