Contact us at (email@example.com) to set up a time to learn more.
4 REASONS YOUR DIOCESE NEEDS FLOCKNOTE
#1 – Save every parish money, drastically increase stewardship
If Flocknote saves a parish a SINGLE paper mail-out for the entire year, it pays for itself. Of course, it saves more than that. Each week, it also saves staff hours of phone calls, answering questions and managing other more cumbersome (and less effective) communication methods.
Additionally, Flocknote increases financial giving (and all stewardship) in two key ways.
- Huge improvements to communication at the parish – When a parish regularly communicates all the wonderful things they do, parishioners are far more likely to give financially. People are more aware of the great work being done, feel included in it and have a better relationship with church leadership.
- Response rates for capital campaigns are dramatically better – Participation rates go through the roof when you directly email or text message a link to where people can immediately sign up for giving.
#2 – You want a healthy diocese
Any healthy organization or community should be able to perform the basic function of directly communicating with its members. Most parishes can’t do this. Most dioceses can’t do this. We have no way to reach people in between Sundays and no way to reach people if they stop showing up on Sundays.
You need a direct way to communicate with your parishioners in a timely, cost-effective and regular manner. Flocknote not only does this for every parish, but for the bishop and diocese as a whole.
#3 – Handling emergencies and urgencies
Bad weather. An unexpected funeral. A last minute change of venue. An emergency. Right now, most parishes and dioceses have no way to directly reach people at a moment’s notice when they need to most.
With Flocknote, you can do so securely at the click of a button, from any computer, tablet or mobile device, from anywhere in the world.
#4 – It’s time to do some powerful evangelizing
The people of your diocese are under attack. Persuasive forces in our culture constantly try to pull your flock out of the Church and to marginalize their way of life. They need:
- To be regularly reminded they are part of a much bigger community of believers who are here to support and help them.
- To be given resources that will help them answer questions and equip them to serve others.
- To be mobilized in solidarity to defend and profess the Gospel.
Flocknote is the simplest, most powerful way to do this that has ever existed. It works!
Are you interested in hearing more?
Contact our founder, Matthew Warner (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you’d like to set up a time for him to answer your questions and tell you more about how Flocknote can revolutionize your diocese and all of its parishes.